Just next door to the City Wine Shop, Spring Street Grocer is inspired by the alimentari of 1940's Rome and Milan, supplying the everyday shopper with fresh &am...
The shop is pretty small, so whilst we don’t take any bookings for tables, there are other spaces within the building that can be booked for private groups. Suitable for anything from tailored wine tutorials to cheese & wine pairings, wine dinners and informal stand up tastings or cocktail parties. We regularly offer wine themed events for corporate groups and we’ll tailor your event based on how you’d like to entertain your clients.
Hosted by a member of our wine team or cheesemongers we’re able to do anything from informal networking events, to a sit down dinner or post conference wind down.
If there’s a particular topic be it region, variety, cheese or next holiday destination you would like to explore – from a Tuscan Chianti focus to Champagne for the lowdown on bubbles, or even beer and cheese pairings, the options are endless!
- Cheese and wine pairing events
- Themed wine tutorial – either a sit down tasting or stand up, informal
- Sit down dinner with a winemaker or themed focus and with gift bottles for all attendees
- Wine options games with a fun team wine quiz and smaller shared wine food dishes
- Networking with clients
- Reward event for teams
- Pre-dinner icebreaker or post conference wrap up